Ripoffhell.com founder Shanda Lancaster attempts to cover up her own posts on consumer sites.

Shanda Lancaster, a singsnap member only because she has dirt on the owners and staff has created a fake site called ripoffhell.comShe claims to be an innocent victim of all the consumer sites but you will see included in this reports, several of her posts using her real name and many of her fake and anonymous posts.

Shanda is attempting to manipulate the search engines by "burying" her bad reports about her and getting fake charity work and fake advocacy posts on the front pages.

Shanda wants pisssedconsumer off the internet but these are a few posts from her mouth. Why complain about pisssedconsumer when youve done it yourself??????

From pisssedconsumer against a plaintiff suing her in court.

She posted under the name "well"

"It was Diane who ran her mouth about her wonderful Bob!! He obviouslyprefers men over the likes of that ***. Bob this, Bob that, yet shenever boasted about his immoral sexual behaviors. She proclaims to be aChristian yet she lives in sin and lives with a man who has sex withmen. How sick is that? Real men do not *** with other men unless theyare homosexuals. I suppose she is his cover for his secret life. How the*** can she live with a man who does other men? It makes me want topuke. But she makes me want to puke too. Bony *** *** that she is."

Under the fake names of "ewwwwwwww" and "maybe"

a fudge packer. how disgusting!!!!!! wonder how many bankers do men? let's take a pole bahahahahahahaha

maybe

Feb 25, 2012

When Bob is doing men he wears the skirt than they switch roles. Or maybe he just does it at *** gyms He couldn't fit into Diane's clothes or panties could he?

UAING THE FAKE NAME "Hmmm"

Hmmm

Feb 24, 2012

I wonder who wears the pants and who wears the skirt?

SHANDA USING THE FAKE NAME "Oh Stop"

The facts are Diane started a baseless lawsuit for a vendetta for beingbanned from SingSnap. She lied through her teeth there and every where.Her fake hubby is a flaming homo, has to be to *** men. She and her homofake hubby is wasting everyone's time and money. She will lose he willlose. And true justice will prevail. Diane is nothing but a bitter oldwoman who is hoping to get money to sit on her lazy *** and blame theentire world that the man she loves is *** and won't marry her.

She is ugly on the outside and the inside to put these people through acase that has no merit. I hope she gets what she has coming to her.Which is a great big ZERO. Her life is a great big ZERO and her fakehubby is as ugly as she is.

And her video was hysterical. Who the *** wants to see a woman like herprancing around in a thong? Maybe Bob wears her thongs when she doesn'tknow it. Boo hoo Diane and Bob.

LMAO

SHANDA USING THE FAKE NAME "Bob"

Hey Bob

Feb 25, 2012

How often do you bob by the way? LMAOI thought this was oh so appropriate for the situation. You may luck outand get a *** judge who will not only sympathize with you but want totry you

Did you hear about the two *** judges? They tried each other.

Oh don't let it get you down Bob we understand if Diane can't blow you the way you like it

YOU WILL ALL NOTICE SHANDA MAKING DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT JUDGE YOHN

(These derogatory comments about the judge will be presented to the judge in all hearings and future lawsuits)

THEN SOMEONE POINTED OUT TO SHANDA THAT THE JUDGE WILL SEE THE POSTS MADE ABOUT HIM.

Im sure

Feb 25, 2012

Youre all aware the judge will see those lasts two posts right?The judge actively on the case now wont be happy. Its insane to ***off plantiffs but to directly harass and *** off a judge? That blokewill be outraged.All of the home addresses of all of you are known. Why would you takethe chances you do? You dont know the people you hurt.

THEN SHANDA POSTED THIS UNDER THE FAKE NAME "Get This Removed"

Feb 26, 2012

To the Original Poster of this thread:From the Pissed Consumer FAQ's5. Q: What happens if I misrepresented the facts in a prior posting(posted false information)?A: Users should be advised that PissedConsumer does not endorse theposting of false information. If you have made a false posting on ourwebsite previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit anotarized letter outlining the details below:Notarized letter must include the following:A statement that you are the user who posted the information thatyou now seek to remove;A statement that the information previously posted by you wasincorrect at the time it was posted;Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears onPissedConsumer.com;The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that theinformation provided in this request is true and accurate to the best ofmy knowledge."Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or idnumber)Please send all the documents to our mailing address that you can findon Contact Us Page. Please also notify us via form located on the samepage.PissedConsumer will review submitted documents and make determination.Such review may take up to 2 weeks.

NO WONDER SHE WANTS THE CONSUMER SITES OFF THE INTERNET.

THEN SHANDA POSTED THIS UNDER THE NAME " To Judy and Sally"

Feb 27, 2012

"Youre in no position to tell people what to do, f-u-c-k you very much." (Ripoffreport will most likely remove her word. It rhymes with DUCK. Use your imagination and rhyming skills.)

Also, another example of Shanda talking to people that aren't even there.

We are confident Shanda would never be seen as a victim, but at the same time it is very important to show the insane criminal that she is. Shanda MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET.

RIPOFFHELL.COM IS A FAKE SITE.

Comments

beauy
Dakar, Dakar, Senegal #606891

Greetings from lilian.(lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com)

How are you today? I felt like communicating with you, my name is lilian, is my pleasure to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, I have great interest in making new friend, my hobbies are reading, cooking, teaching little kids,

Today i found your id then i took the opportunity to write to you as i will really want us to be good friends and I will so much appreciate it if we can click together as one great friend.

I will send you my photo at least for you to see who is writing to you, so that I will give you full explanation about myself, and my reasons and purpose of contacting you.

please contact me diretly to my email so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me thanks (lilianmaxwell583@yahoo.com)

Yours faithfully

lilian,

Houston, Texas, United States #599014

The more manic Shanda becomes, the more hysterical and irrational her postings become. Her rantings would indicate that her bi-polar disease appears to be out of control again.

to Bystander Dickson, Tennessee, United States #602799

Yes, I am so very manic, hysterical and irrational, cowboy. :grin

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #596550

FYI: ripoffhell dot com is not a 'fake' site, it is a private site and will remain so since I decided fighting rip off sites was a moot endeavor for me. There are others out there fighting against them though...

Hamden, Connecticut, United States #596547

You should be careful where you visit, Judy... lol.

75 dot 84 dot 53 dot 179

I have more which belong to you. Using a proxy won't help ya either... people who make their living using computer forensics can cut through that shat like melted butter.

Your best bet at this point is to disappear before the consequences of your actions become more than you can handle (if they aren't already).

Los Angeles, California, United States #595827

Section 39-14-150 of the Tennessee Code defines identity theft as knowingly buying, obtaining, possessing or using personal identification of another, without that person's consent and with intent to commit unlawful acts.

Identity theft is a Class D felony in Tennessee

A Class D felony is punishable by not less than two nor more than 12 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000, with a Class C felony punishable by not less than three nor more than 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.

Section 39-14-150(h) provides for seizure and forfeiture of property and money obtained by commission of identity theft. The property is sold at auction, with proceeds going to victims.

Ms. Judy Holland will be pressing charges.

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #602805

My educated guess is that this complaint and others under the name 'Judy Holland' were created by Judy Holland herself or her BFF. I cannot wait to find out which one! 8)

BBAndrews18

You really are nieve aren't ya? I'm telling you she will have a case on you if you keep writing these.

to BBAndrews18 #596554

Straws: they are grasping. Drain: they are circling.

View more comments